BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

Two weeks of painful, wonderful time spent before the Lord!




My dear fellow bloggers, I have been very tardy, and beg your forgiveness! I have been very distracted with God's newest blessing in my life! Since our engagement, the Lord has kept both me and my beloved Daniel very busy, but just these past two weeks, the Lord made it possible for me to go visit my fiance! This was the first time I had seen him since he asked me to court him back on August 8th 2010! Let me tell you my fellow girl bloggers, it wasn't easy being with the love of my life, and not give him a hug or just hold his hand! It was an emotionally draining experience, and I would do it all over again in a heart beat! The Lord has blessed us as we continue to wait until marriage to truly hold each other, which is our hearts desire toward each other! We have 3 and a half more months before we see each other again, which will be the day before we get married, on April 30th 2011!
The only thing that would be better than marrying Daniel, would be the Lord's coming! Other than that, nothing compares! I am sure alot of young people know what I mean when I say how hard it is to wait for that right person! I was young, and yet I felt the Lord had left me out of the love and happiness plans! But it was when I truly gave everything over to the Lord did I truly understand what the Lord desires from us as singles, and as couples! He desires our trust, and our humble loving submission, to let him have control in our lives! He says, "Step back, and see what I can do with your life!" And you know what Christian? He will give you over and above what you prayed for! Daniel is living proof of that! I prayed for a godly man who loved the Lord with his whole heart, and who had never shared a kiss with a woman before! And the Lord brought me Daniel, who is the most loving tender hearted man I know, and who reminds me so much of my father! I fall in love with my Lord, and my fiance over and over again everyday! The Lord is so good!
I hope this is only ever an encouragement for you my fellow bloggers! Please let the Lord have control, and stop trying to control your life by yourself! The sooner you give everything over to the Lord, and listen to him, the sooner he can bless you, like he desires to do! We will only ever make mistakes, and the Lord will only make the right choice, in his perfect holiness! I pray my fellow bloggers that you will consider where you are as a Christian, and pray to the Lord for guidance as you seek his will for your life! I love you all so much, my brothers and sister in Christ, and I pray you learn from my mistakes, and go the easy way, letting the Lord have control, and your burdens will be lighter! I speak from experience! :) God bless you all, and thank you for reading!

3 comments:

Beth said...

AWWWWW!!!!! I am glad that you are back! You were missed GREATLY!! =) This is really encouraging Rach. I am glad that you got to spend time with Daniel you two really deserve each other, and I am so happy for you both! I pray for you two everyday.Love you LOTS!! =D

Beth

Country Girl said...

Thanks Beth! I have been a horrible sister and friend, not keeping in touch in so long! I hope you forgive your sister! I have missed you very much as well! Spending time with Daniel was hard, but I thank the Lord for the time spent before we get married! :) How are you? Tell me whats new, and what has the Lord shown you these past months?!

Beth said...

I have missed you too!! Of course I forgive you! It's no problem I knew you were going to Spruce Lake and that you would be busy. I will write you an email telling you all about how I am doing...(not very good)

Love you,
Beth