BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday

Simple life, not of situation, but of belief!




The choices we make in life often dictate our situation! And depending on whether or not our situation is good or bad, we are happy or sad. That is an ordinary life style! And we make choices every day of our lives, all day long! Sometimes the simplest choices we make can affect us in a bad way! There is one choice I made several years ago, that doesn't dictate my situation, but sets me up for the future, whatever that may be! Accepting Christ into my life, and giving him my heart was a hard struggle against my sinful pride and Independence, but the Lord knew that my heart would break easily, and that I needed him more than anything in this world, so he sent trials my way, and set me up to go back to him!
Every choice you make dictates who you are, whether your responsible, immature, irresponsible, or mature! The choice to follow Christ says this, I am a child of God, and under his protection I will live for the rest of my life! And no matter what, I will never leave my heavenly Father!
I live a happy life, not because its easy, my family struggles everyday, but we are happy, because our hearts belong to God, and he provides everyday for our needs, and is the fulfilment of our lives!
What shall I fear, with God on my side, walking with me every step of the way? Shall I run and hide when he protects me from the wicked one? No Christian, with God, I am complete! He alone awakens the needs and desires that I truly need! He recently presented the fact that I need a help mate, and I am anxiously awaiting the day we will be joined together, but for now, the Lord is my comfort, my father, my match maker! And I will never doubt him, even when I don't understand, because he does, and that is all I need to know, until the Lord sees fit to reveal his plan to me! Just believe in him Christian, simply believe! God bless you all and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Thank you Rach! This was a really good post, and it touched my heart! =) Thank you =D Love you!! =)

Country Girl said...

Your welcome my sister! Its so good to have you on here! I love you bunches! :) <3

Love,
Rach

Kelly said...

Hey Rachel! Great post! SO true!

Country Girl said...

Thanks Kelly! Love you sissy! :)