BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday

What am I getting into?!

 I think every girl has this kind of a thought when she is getting ready to marry the man of her dreams! Because like it or not ladies, our men aren't perfect, and neither are we!
Of course before marriage, we are smitten, and can't imagine getting angry at this wonderful person who loves us more than we deserve! But only when we continue to keep our minds and hearts stayed upon the Lord, will our love for each other continue to grow, and blossom into something wonderful!
I sit here, 6 weeks to the day away from getting married to my man Daniel! I love him so much, and the thought of living life without him is unthinkable! I need him so much, and I am so grateful to the Lord for bringing him into my life! I see myself so much more as someone not fit to be a wife and future mother, my past is ugly with sin, yet the Lord forgave me, and blessed my life more than I deserved!
As young women and young men, we need to ask, "Lord, what is it that you desire me to do with my life? What is your will, what is my calling?" Until we show that we are willing to except whatever the Lord has for us, we will continue to hit ruts in the road as it were! Cause the Lord knows better than us what we need, and what we still have to learn!
The most important thing we need to do when we face large responsibilities is ask ourselves, "What are we getting into? And strive to do these things the way the Lord would have us do! Life never gets easier, but the Lord can make our burdens lighter! Look to the Lord Christian, and I assure you, you will not go astray with the Lord leading your every step! Thank you for reading and God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I learn so much from you! I want to be just like you Rachel, I seem to struggle in alot of areas, but I try ; )

Country Girl said...

Thank you Kelly! :) I honestly can't imagine anyone wanting to be me, but you flatter me Kelly! I love you so much my sister! God bless you! :) <3