BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday

A Blessing or a problem?!

At some point in time we need to wake up and ask ourselves the question, are we being a true blessing to the people around us?! Cause Christian, anyone can talk the talk, but can we walk the walk?! On days when I seem to have friction with everyone I come into contact with, I have to ask myself, Am I becoming more of a problem than a blessing? The truth is we all have our short comings, and praise be that God is patient! But we can't stand by thinking that all of man kind can be patient, while we try their patience!
I know for a fact that I am not always a blessing to my family, and trust me Christian, it hurts to know the truth about yourself, especially when it comes to the regard of the people you love! If God is truly in us, what is with all this fighting and impatience amongst ourselves?!
Don't panic, God is there, but Christian, for being children of God, we really need to shape up and show it! Or more exact, I need to shape up! I am not about to judge what I am not worthy to judge! The beam in my eye is great compared to the moat in someone elses eye!
The choices we make in life are one of two, good or bad! When I wake up in the morning, I should be able to get up in the morning and make a decision to be a blessing to the people in my life! I am a child of God, let us show it for once, and love with our actions!
I write this in the hopes that one day I can say that I am a blessing to my loved ones, instead of a problem! I am not here to fix you, in fact I am not here to fix myself, at least not without God! Cause without God Christian, our shots at being a "good person" are all in vain! But again, we are not a hopeless case! God is willing to stand by and wait....are we willing to give in and go to him?! I choose right now to strive to be a blessing instead of a problem! What is your choice?! Thank you for reading my friend, and God bless!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

right on track! And I'm with you on this!!!!!!! I love your posts c'uz there just so good but this one is the best ever!!!!

fruitfulvine said...

This a all true...and I love to hear this from you! Love you.

Country Girl said...

Thanks Guys, I love you both! :D

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

I think I told you I tried to post earlier but it wouldn't let me.

Country Girl said...

Yeah you told me, are you going to post what you told me about this post on here then or not?! :P LOL! Love you buddy! Hugs!

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Naw no need to now :P :D

Country Girl said...

LOL! your so funny Andy! :P

Kelly said...

You guys are crazy! But I guess I shouldn't talk, I'm every bit crazy as you!!!!!!! :D
Say I missed you yesterday. :(
I hope to see you next week!

Country Girl said...

lol, thank you very much Kelly! Hey, like Corey would put it, being normal is over rated, and the only cool people are crazy and ratards! LOL!