BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday

To be Unloved!


Does somebody love you? Well I would sure hope so! There are very few people I know who claim they are not loved by someone. And most of the time the people I do know that claim to be unloved, are unsaved!
God loves us no matter what, and he loves everyone in the world, even the unsaved! But still, what do you think if would be like to be unloved?! Probably more horrible than words could tell! There are so many people that I love and cherish, and I can't imagine not having God and my friends and family in my life, all of who love me I believe!
But what about the so called unloved ones? What must we do for them? That's easy, direct them to the one who does love them, Jesus Christ! For he is the one who loves unconditionally, unlike the rest of the world! I hope that you always assure people of God's affection for them, and the affections of you to other people! It may not seem mandatory, but trust me, everyone in the world LOVES to hear the words I love you from the people they care about! Remember that no matter what you have done, or what someone else may have done, God loves you both, just the same!
Jesus experienced being HATED by his own father, he saw the disgust of God as he looked at the sin that covered him, and felt how it feels to truly be unloved! Rejected and in pain, Jesus paid the ultimate price for us, and for that we should always be grateful, and give our love to Christ, and the people around us! My message to you, never leave an unloved soul behind! God Bless and thanks for reading!

0 comments: