BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday

Pray for me!


Well alot happened in the past week and a half, and I am sorry I haven't posted in so long! The young man, who before the Lord I care about dearly came and spent a week with me and my family along with another good friend of mine. The Lord blessed the week to the full! And on Lord's day of last week, my father gave his blessing to Daniel to ask me if he could court me! So I experienced the most wonderful Lord's day of my life, when the man who I never thought would be brought to me asked for my hand in courtship!
The conversation we had afterward was wonderful, and I loved every minute of it, and I don't think we stopped smiling for a long time! Then on Monday of last week Daniel and I and my Mom and Dad when out for breakfast, and there the Lord blessed us yet more! My parents gave their full blessing to us, and promised their support whenever the Lord led us to marry! This is all of the Lord, I so don't deserve such a blessing! But I do know that I love this young man dearly! The Lord has caused my cup to overflow, and it wasn't until after I gave it all over to the Lord, that this all started happening! Almost right away, 2 weeks after I gave it over, I met him! Who would have known that the Lord would cause us to want to talk, or that in 4 months we would grow to love each other, and that 1 month after that that we would be courting! The Lord has given us so much to be thankful for, and we must keep reminding ourselves that we don't deserve it!
I want to personally thank all of my blogger friends for your support and your prayers, I love you all very dearly and I hope to continue to get comments and tips for my blog and my posts if you have any! Thank you for reading, and I hope before the Lord that he can use my story for others! God bless!

10 comments:

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

I'm so happy and excited for both of you! :D

Country Girl said...

THanks Andy, love you buddy! :)

Love,
Rachel

Kelly said...

That's awesome Rachel! And your right, we do need to thank and trust the Lord! Praying for ya! Hugs!

Country Girl said...

I know right?! Thanks for everything Kelly! You may be alot younger than me, but you show the maturity of a 20 year old young woman! Just keep growing in the Lord! I love you!

Love,
Rachel

Kelly said...

Are you kidding? A 20 year old woman? I'm only fourteen for pete sakes! And my mom says I act like a five year old. Well sometimes I too board to act my age, ya know? No one to talk to. But 20? Ur nuts my friend!!

Love and hugs coming your way!!!

Country Girl said...

I am not nutts, just observant! :) And true, I may not see you in your everyday actions, but you have maturity about you, so don't put yourself down! And yes I am your friend, and that is why I state what I believe to be true!

Love and hugs coming your way as well! :)

Beth said...

I am sorry to say that I don't know you in person but I LOVE reading the things that you post on your blog. I am really good friends with Andy and Essie. When I am going through a hard day I come on your blog and your posts are really encouraging to me. Even though I don't really know you I am so excited and happy for you!!! :D Anyway I just wanted to let you know how encouraging this post in particular is to me. Thank you.

Beth

Country Girl said...

I recognize you from Andy's blog, and I would love to get to know you more! :) Andy and Essie are like a sister and brother to me! I didn't know you were reading my blog, its really encouraging to know they are helping other people, but it all really is of the Lord, I just do the writing out and spell check! lol I would love to become good friends with you though, and assuming that you live in Charlotte NC, i'll probably get to meet you sometime? Considering I am courting Daniel and he lives there! :) If the reason this post is encouraging is what I think it is, I know how you feel, and the situation your going through! If you want to talk ever my phone number is 507-525-5458, and my email is winter.diamond@hotmail.com! Please feel free to reach me either way, and I pray before the Lord that we become good friends and sisters in the Lord! God Bless you Beth, and may the Lord bring you peace! :)

Love you Sister in Christ,

Rachel

Beth said...

Thanks Rachel. It's been hard of late. I lways enjoy coming on your blog and reading what you have to say. It's encouraging to know the Lord really does work things out for His glory, if we just wait on Him :) It's hard to wait, but I know that all the pain I am going through right now will all be worth it in the end. I would love to get to know you more too, but I don't live here I live in Portland Oregon! :( I wish I lived here! Thank you.

Beth

Country Girl said...

Your welcome Beth! Yes the Lord really does work everything out according to his plan, if you let him! :) Waiting is hard, but the Lord knows what he is doing, and he knows how long to make you wait! :) Well just the same, I pray that I get to meet you in person my sister! Hold on tightly to the Lord Beth! :) God bless!

Love your sister in Christ,

Rachel