BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

Being lonely!


Don't you just hate when your lonely?! Nothing makes you feel better, and in my case, I can be surrounded by people, and still be lonely! When I am lonely, I resort to talking to my dog, cause she always makes me smile!
But Christian, when we are lonely, this is an opportunity to talk with God! His presence can more than fill that empty space that's making you so lonely! Cause until you find a person to fill that space, you will be lonely!
But the Lord has more than enough love to go around! Trust me, when you find someone to give your love too, when they go some where and you don't see them for a long time, it will ache! That's why being able to get down on your knees, anytime, any place, is a wonderful blessing! The Lord wants us to talk to him, and when we don't, chances are, its just makes us more lonely! Cause Christian, our phone call connection with the Lord should never be dropped! Our phone is open, and the Lord is on the other end 24/7!
Yes, being lonely is ruff, but this is where the Lord uses out loneliness to his advantage! I pray that the next time you are lonely, you will just stop and pray, and reflect on all you have, and all the Lord has done for you, and just thank the Lord for your life! Cause, trust me Christian, none of us deserve eternal life! I hope you can walk away learning something from my experience! Thanks for reading and God Bless!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Very true Rachel and thanks! I get so lonely some days too!!!! :D Miss u lots! Hugs!!!

Country Girl said...

Thanks Kelly! :) I miss you lots too girl! HUGS!!!!!!!! :)