BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday

It came softly....


The past three months have been a huge learning time for me! A time of spiritual strengthening, and the building of unexpected bridges.
After the loss of my first love, the depressing thoughts that I would never find that someone where constantly with me! It wasn't until I finally gave it over to the Lord, that I got slapped! I got down on my knees and said,"Lord, I am no longer going to "hunt" for the love of my life, I am going to just wait for you to bring that love to me, if it be your will! Amen!
Let me tell you, I didn't expect the Lord to answer my prayers so fast! Two weeks after this prayer the Lord brought someone wonderful into my life, but I didn't know it at the time!
I didn't understand why this person talked to me, or why we started emailing! I didn't understand when I started feeling for him! All I can say is I am grateful beyond words! So far I can feel God saying, "Yes he is the one!" I pray that God just continues to guide us in our special walk into a relationship! But I do know that it was all of a sudden that I loved this person! It came up on me so slowly, that I didn't even realize it! But I thank God over and over again! Who am I that I deserve this chance? I don't deserve anything I have, and definitely not this person, who I now love more than words can tell! Don't ask question about who, I just wanted to share my new found joy with you, my wonderful fellow bloggers! All I can say is my heart is filled with joy!
God has a plan that far out passes what our idea is, and then when we actually see God's plan, we are like, Why did I want to change everything, this is far better than anything I would have done! So the lesson for today is, "Stand still, and wait upon the Lord." He knows better, and if we just look to him, he will one day, if it is his will, bring your soul mate to you! And it may even scare you at how God's plan comes upon you! I know it wowed me! God bless you my fellow bloggers, and thanks for reading!

0 comments: