BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday

Who is that Lord?

I walk the road of lonely life,
I wish there was someone for me,
Who could relieve me of all my strife,
All I can say, is who can that someone be?

I pray both day and night,
For someone from the Lord,
That would love me with all his might,
And who was pure in thought and word!

The Lord holds me in his hand,
And he says, Be patient my child!
But its hard to be patient in this lonely land,
And my heart wants to run wild!

So I have given my love to God,
I say find me someone to give this too,
With patience my feet will be shod,
As I wait for the love of my life, you!

Today I stand in the hand of the Lord,
And in his other hand stands a young man,
And I cry, who is that Lord?
He says, this is who is in my plan!

I cry with joy!
As the man on the other side,
reaches his hand out with joy,
And says, Lord is this the one who will stand by my side?!

The Lord looks down with love and smiles,
Yes my children, I bless you together!
May you always look to me through life's miles,
And may you always honor and love one another!

God's plan is like no other,
His love for us is unbound,
Just like when he brought us together,
In God's love we are found!



0 comments: