BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday

My cup over floweth!


It amazes me how much it brightens your day to start it with God! He is the first thing I think of in the morning, and the last thing I think of at night! I now find myself praying often, and find I have the strength I need for a difficult day when I look to the Lord for it!
And now I find myself becoming more patient, and thus I am getting along much better with my family! It gives my heart great joy that I find my little siblings want to sit in my lab, and give me a kiss and hug before I go to work!
The Lord has also brought love into my life, but I want so much to just keep my eye on the Lord this time, instead of cause my blessings to become idolized, which I no longer want to do that! I want the Lord to have the very center of my life, and he chooses to bless me, so be it, but he still will ever have the center!
I take no credit for what I have done right in my life, or my good reputation at work, or people's opinion of me! It is only because of the Lord that I stand here; alive, well, pure, and joyful in the Lord! I hope one day to hear from my God, the words, "Well done, my good and faithful servant!"
I firmly believe that anyone who doesn't have God in their life, is missing something very important and life changing, because it is only be the conviction of the heart that we do anything! And only the Lord's word convicts us to do anything of true value! I pray that you all have the joy of the Lord in your heart, and that you will always listen to his voice! Thanks for reading and God Bless!

0 comments: