BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday

Some things don't change!


Sometimes change is a scary thought, like moving to a new place, or getting married! There are some things that don't change no matter what!
Like when a loved one is away from home, the fact that you love them doesn't change, or when that night you both look at the same sky, and see the same moon, that will never change either! Or that you love your God, that will never change! When you have given your heart to the Lord, nothing will tear you from him, cause he is the one constant that sticks with you!
I like to think that the one I love can see the same sky I can from my house's drive way! Even when I wish he was here with me, I know the Lord is blessing us with an awesome sight! I am thankful for change in my life, that my heart has change, that my thoughts have changed for the better! My feelings for my family have changed for the better, and the Lord has brought someone to love me, that I just don't deserve! And that the Lord has given me a stronger conscience! This is change that is a wonderful thing that the Lord brings about!
And there are some things that you wish didn't change, but trust me, change is important! But so are those things in our life that won't change! I like to think that the Lord takes pleasure in seeing me, and the man he brought to me, looking at the same sky, and just having our breath taken away by his creation! That we dedicate our life to his service, and never want to be apart from him! This is the unchanging things that make life full of meaning! What would we do without the Lord's love, or the evidence of his majesty in his creation! What a blessing! Christian, my word to you is, change for the glory of God, and revel in the things that are unchanging! God bless you and thanks for reading!

0 comments: