BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday

Life lesson number two: Love like CRAZY!!!!!


Since breaking my habit of listening to country music constantly, I have learned alot about it, and the messages it presents most of the time. But just tonight I turned on the radio and started searching for something to listen to to keep me awake, and found the song, Love like crazy! Don't let the title put you off, this song is just amazing! It totally fits my family! Its all about a man who married at a young age and had a big family, with barely enough money to support them! And how people all called him crazy! And someone asked him how he did it, and then the main part of the song goes like this: " Be a best friend, tell the truth, over use "I LOVE YOU!" Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense, never let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!!!!!!!
This is yet another thing that proves my point about how important love really is! Without love, and God, we would be lost, and when we die, we would go to hell, cause God didn't love us in order to die for us! How horrible that would be!
I can say to you all right now, that I could never love my God, my parents, my siblings, my relatives, and my friends more than I already do! On my bad days, sadly, my family can't see my love, cause its covered by my bitterness! And sometimes, I just get depressed, without knowing why, sometimes when I think of someone I love, that doesn't know how much I really love them, just cause I don't have the gut to go to them and tell them, "You don't even know how much you mean to me, do you know that I love you so much?!" The thing is, if I told my sisters and brothers how much I love them, I would start crying, and then they wouldn't take me seriously, cause of course, siblings are different from parents!
So, if you were to ask me how I got through my young life, my reply would go something like this,"Pray to God, read his word, hope for faith and change, and love like crazy!"
Do you ever find yourself in a depressing situation?! Well this is where you need to start loving like crazy! Just go up to someone you love, and say, I Love you so much!! And then give them a big hug!
If I can I'll put that song on my playlist, and just remember, this song fits my family to a T! Cause everyone thinks that my parents were crazy to have 9 children, but my parents consider us a blessing, no matter how much trouble we cause, our parents will always love us, cause you know what?! They are just working themselves out of a job! Thank you mom and dad for not giving up on me, I Love you guys so much! So, the message for today?! "Be a best friend, tell the truth, over use I LOVE YOU! Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense! Never let your praying knees get lazy, And LOVE LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!" Thanks for reading and God bless!

3 comments:

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Awesome post! :D Work week at Carmel Hills this week, i've been really busy, plus I have a cold :(

Country Girl said...

Well hey, you get to work with your friends, what can be better than that?! :) Thanks, I enjoyed writing it! :)I miss you buddy! And I am praying that you get better! Seems I was wrong that I don't get sick, I get the beginnings of a sore throat! BUMMER!!!!!!!!! LOL! O well, the Lord giveth and the Lord takenth away! Blessed be the name of the Lord! :)

Kelly said...

My mom though thi post was cute!! I hyad to break a habbit from listening to really a cute song by Carrie Underwood; called All-American Girl.
Heard your mom's having the baby!!!! :D We're praying for ya!