BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday

What do I do?




Have you ever come across a time in your life when something is weighing heavy on your heart, and yet, there are no words to express it?! It is so frustrating, and yet, it seems so right that you can't explain it, can't even begin to try!
Tonight, when I took my dog out for her walk, I looked up, and for the first time in weeks, saw a clear night sky, and my heart swelled with awe as I look at the stars! No words can even begin to describe why such a sight takes my breath away, or that I start to tear up, and let the tears roll down my cheeks.
Same goes for when I look at someone I love. You almost believe that just by looking at them, they will know without looking at you, just what your thinking! But then comes when you really want them to know how you feel, and yet, nothing seems right...it just seems right to keep silent, and just let it take your breath away!
When I look at the stars, or at someone I love, the same question always comes to mind....what does God have planned for my life?
I would like to think, that his plan is for me is to graduate college with no broken bones, or hearts. And that I would marry and raise a family, instead of starting a career that in the end, I will end up hating, like my dad.
I must always remind myself of my quote I made up, "God knows, and that's all I need to know." But I also like to quote a friend of mine, who says to me often, "You don't know what the future holds, but you know who holds the future." I like to think that God is up in heaven right now, shaking his head at me and saying,"Rachel, Rachel, you silly little girl! Why are you so afraid to let me take over? Where has your faith gone? Don't you know that I have everything planned out just right, and if you would just listen, you'll find something better than what you have in mind!"
So, what do I do? And just out of curiosity, what would you do? Life is no easy road, and there are alot of things we will never fully understand, until when we die, and see God, we won't even be able to remember what bugged us so much that we wanted to end life early just to get it over with! I believe, that if we stop clutching the wheel of life so tightly, we just might be able to live, for real, in a place that seems unbearable at the time!
Just remember my fellow readers, that life is unexpected for everyone, except God! He knew before you were born, where you were going to end up! But if you fiddle with God's plan, that's when things get ugly, and the painting of life looks a little bit sloppy, cause we just couldn't help but bump God's hand while he was at work!
So what do I do? The answer is nothing! Just stand still, and wait upon the Lord! God bless and thanks for reading!

0 comments: