BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday

A time to breath!


Have you ever said, I won't stop holding my breath until this matter is resolved? Well, now I can finally stop holding my breath for several reasons!
My parents secretly sent out for my High school diploma so that they could surprise me with it, but my mom forgot that it was coming in and sent me to get the mail. And so, being a graduate I could read a little, and it didn't take a genius to find out what the package was!
My Mom and Dad couldn't read the diploma to me, cause they were kinda choked up! I love them so much, standing by me through my childhood, and now, young adulthood! Next year I leave for college, with the full intention of coming back to family and friends unless something turns up (like finding a soul mate). Soon me and my friend Erik will take pictures of us in our cap and gown, with our families! I will be sure to post some pictures on here when they have been taken. Its seems hard to believe that I have been writing in this blog for almost 2 years! Now, I am just sitting here, breathing deeply the sweet air of graduation.
I am still holding my breath in anticipation of my newest member of my family, I pray that my mom has a quick delivery. This will be her last child, so as soon as it is all over, I will stop holding my breath!
There are many moments in our life when we need to breath. When we pray, when we are angry, when we are sad, when were getting married, and so the list goes on. This post just came to me as I spent an evening with my family, the thought, "Wow, I am done!"
Holding your breath for very long periods can be very unhealthy, so I would advice considering letting go soon cause the longer you wait, the more in shock you are after you let go! HA HA! I pray all you fellow readers still enjoy reading my posts, I sure enjoy writing them! God bless you, and remember, there is always a time to breath! Thanks for reading!

0 comments: