BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

Life lesson number one: Don't listen to Crystal!!!!!!


Don't be frightened, this is just me, letting go of frustration and anger in the best way I know how, writing! And on top of that I'll throw in a life lesson!
My boss Lisa gave me this title, and I liked it so much I kept it! I love my job working as a Swing Manager at McDonald's! But its not all hugs and kisses and pats on the back! I was promoted with the soul reason being I was a good worker and they liked my attitude, which was all because God was in my life, not because I am perfect, cause I am far from that!
I am used to praise at work, and I am used to being scolded and yelled at as well when my, as you punks put it, game is down! But there is one person I cannot in anyway, get along with or at least come to an understanding with at all! Crystal, my superior in years, but not reputation, again my reputation soul being on the Lord in my life! She tells me she can't stand me, that I don't do my job, and that I just stand still and watch everyone else do the work! Well, if that is what I really did at work, I wouldn't have this job at all! Crystal is close to losing her job because of her reputation! When Steph and Brandon heard about this, with Crystal not only making me very unhappy and slow in my work because of depression, and because she was telling me to do things that Steph and Brandon told me I shouldn't, things were supposedly cleared up! But now, tonight while Crystal worked, she resorted to spreading gossip of my "bad reputation". And guess who she decided to start it with?! My brother Seth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the loyal brother he is, he didn't respond to her at all, but the conversation consisted of her saying, " Seth I just can't stand your sister! She is so lazy, and she doesn't get her work done!"
Just let me lay out the fact that Crystal won't move a muscle or an eyelash if she sees someone within ear shot to make do it for her! And the fact that she started talking about me behind my back, and to my brother, as though she expects him to turn against me, his sister, and spread rumors! And that she expected him not to tell me about their little talk! And just so you know, when it comes to me, you either say it to my face, or keep it to yourself, cause nothing angers me more than hearing it from someone else! And then she tries to talk to me all nice and everything as though she has loved me like a friend for the longest time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN!!!!!!!!! You can see how much this angers me...so on to our life lesson now shall we?!
As we go through life as a Christian, there are several "Johny" and in this case, "Janey rain clouds" that will be determined with everything they say to bring you down and make you feel like you aren't getting anywhere!! Satan does the same thing, at every point in your life, he will try to make you doubt what God has promised, and doubt where you are as a Christian! But this is our time to stand tall in the midst of persecution and hatred! This is our time to look up toward heaven and shout, " You are my God O Lord, and I will be strong in the light of your love, and your word!!!!!!!!!!!"
So just remember Christian, there may be several "Crystals" in your life, but that doesn't mean that God isn't right there taking every step right along with you! Trust in the Lord! Don't listen to Crystal, listen to God! God bless you ,and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I agree with you 110%!!!!!!! I've had that trouble before with a so-called friend. That's why we don't go to the homeschool group, because I don't want to go through that again.
I pray God will help you with your troubles!

Country Girl said...

Glad someone does! lol Yeah sometimes the best way to get rid of frustration is to write! Gotta love blogs! :)