BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

Light in the darkness

Many people walk the path of sin,
but light from the darkness shall spring,
Our Savior in the end shall win,
And souls in heaven shall sing!

On the path of life I tread,
But so many souls are lost!
And many more, their hopes are dead,
And their souls into hell are tossed!

A warrior of the Lord I must be!
No more will I hide and wait,
The Spirit of the Lord I must find in me,
I promise you Lord, I will no longer wait!

Rescued souls I harvest,
Only for the Lord I work,
But my heart is not the best,
Yet the Lord has done his work!

Praise the Lord, so many saved!
They sing glory to him!
And with gold the streets are paved,
Walking on heaven's glory safe to him!

2 comments:

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Sorry I've been really busy. I haven't had much time to read posts. I'm working from 9-12 and then all afternoon this week.

Country Girl said...

Its ok, I am busy too! When you can read my post, you can! :) I love it when you do comment, so don't ever hesitate to! I miss you bunches buddy! Take care and give your family a big hug for me! :)
Love,
Rachel