BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

A Split Second Flash!


Last night I was watching a thunderstorm, with lightning flashing down in fast little electric spurts, and the noise of thunder afterwards, there is nothing like a good thunderstorm!
And as I watched the lighting flash and disappear again, I thought about how opportunity often flashes by in the same split second intervals. Sometimes we only have seconds to act before it disappears!
The opportunity to tell someone about their salvation, the opportunity to tell someone you love them, the opportunity to get down on your knees and pray, and so the list goes on and on!
When I think of opportunity, I often think of our Lord Jesus! He had the opportunity to leave out suffering for us! He could have walked away you know! He is GOD! But the fact that he stayed shows us just how much he really loves us!
Have you experienced a split second passing to do something right?! I know I have! As we learn to watch for them, we can pounce on them when they present themselves! I hope that I will continue to learn to pounce on split second opportunity! Don't pass up a split second flash, lunge for it, and don't let go! Thanks for reading and God Bless!

4 comments:

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Awesome! On the way to bluefield I drove through a thunderstorm! It was so beautiful!

Country Girl said...

Awesome! There is nothing like a good thunderstorm!!!!!!!!!! :D I miss you so much buddy! :( How are you doing?!

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Thunderstorms are awesome! We had some yesterday and once again I drove through it on the way to Bible study. I'm doing well, how bout you?

Country Girl said...

Awesome! We have had several thunderstorms in the past few weeks, totally sweet! I am great, the pizza party last night was AWESOME! I had so much fun! :D