BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday

My random post!


This is going to be my most random post ever, so don't let your jaw drop open too far!
First off, yesterday was wonderful! I got along with my family better than I have in months! I am talking to the Lord more often, and he is blessing me with patience! The ability to be humble isn't there yet, but getting closer! I went to my grandparents and spent a full afternoon clay shooting, which was a blast! And then I went off to work a 5-12:45 shift, which surprisingly, was also great! (even though I had to chug some coffee in order to stay awake) And now I am also a graduate! I have finally crossed the thresh hold of my last year of high school, WOW!
The Lord has revealed so much to me in the past week, and I am so grateful to him for being patient with a stubborn child like myself! I know that through him, I can be made truly beautiful on my inward appearance! But if I am not willing to submit to my Lord, how will I ever progress through his loving guidance?!
I can see now how foolish I have been, and I pray I never go back to that point in my life! You fellow readers are such a blessing to me, and I have learned much through your friendship, as well as through God's word and personal guidance! I pray that you have learned something through me like I have learned through you! I hope you will continue to read, and follow, and comment on my posts, and enjoy my pictures and adventures through my young life! God bless you, and keep reading!

6 comments:

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

*jaw drop* wow that is the most random post and probably one of the shortest lol :D...but it was good! :)

Country Girl said...

lol, thanks Andy! :D I miss you so much buddy! :(

Kelly said...

Learned something through me? How? I am a brat! Most of the time, but painfully I"m working on that with the love of our Savior Jesus Christ. :D
LOL Rachel! Ur funny me friend!

Time to post on Writing for God's Glory too!!!!

Country Girl said...

Just don't be so mean to yourself that it sounds like self pity my friend! I love you very much Kelly! I am trying to think of a good post for our blog! Don't worry, i'll post soon! :)

Kelly said...

I'm not being mean to myself. I'm just saying how could someone learn something for me.

Country Girl said...

People often learn things from us when we don't even realize we are doing something worth learning!