BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday

The Peace of God!


For the longest time, I was always stressed and upset, cause nothing would go right, and I was constantly in an argument with someone! I was so tired of life, and responsibility, I just wanted to quit!
But then something wonderful took place! At the beginning of this week, I got down on my knees, and I gave it all to the Lord, my worries, my love, my thoughts, and let him take the wheel of my life!
It was like a great burden being lifted off my back! I was no longer carrying a yoke all by myself! I was walking side by side with the Lord, and he helped me with my burdens! My heart is light and happy, and now I no longer wake up with a headache! I praise God for being so patient with me, for now I have finally given up trying to do things on my own!
I can tell you, now that I have experienced it first hand, there is nothing like knowing that God is fully in control, and you can just relax, and listen to God's word of instruction, and you take on this lighter burden! God knows every thought, every wish, every hardship I go through, and I am eternally grateful, that he cares so much about me! Now, I no longer wonder if I will get married or not, I don't wonder if I'll have enough money for college or not, and I don't fear what lays around the corner, cause God knows, and that's all I need to know! I wanted only to share this joy in my life with you my fellow readers, the Peace of God, is something we all have purposely turned from when we don't let God into our problems! Thank God, that he is patient! Thanks for reading and God bless!

0 comments: