BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday

The Blessing of Friends


Do you have a lot of friends? What is a friend to you? Well, to me, a friend is another form of support other than your family. A friend is someone to count on, someone you know will keep their word.
It's true that most of us, aren't the best at being a good friend. Sometimes our friends are the true friends.
God has blessed me with so many friends this past year I can't believe it! I can't even count them all or get all their birthdays or ages straight! Some of them are strong brothers and sisters in Christ, and I wouldn't trade any of my friends, saved or not, for anything!
My saved friends strengthen me. If I lack in one area, I have a friend who is strong in that area! If one of my friends is weak in one area, I am perhaps stronger in that area. Friends help each other, and make one another feel like they belong. God knows we need a friend, and that is why he offers his friendship to whoever will accept him and realize he belongs on your list of friends. Think of that! How would you like to have God for your best friend forever?! God is my bff, is he yours? If he isn't, its not too late to ask him to be your friend, cause you will find that God is the most fulfilling friend you will ever have! God is the one who provides you with your friends on earth, He knows who you need! Let God be your best friend today! He is the friend you really need!

1 comments:

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

I really like this post. You did a very good job on composing it.

Proverbs 17:17 - NASB
A friend loves at all times...

That is my favorite verse about friendship in the Bible