BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday

The Power of Prayer


When is the last time you have prayed? Why do you pray anyway? Do you only pray when things are going wrong, or do you pray in the good times too?!
I think it is safe to say that all of us struggle with our prayer life, and we do not take advantage of the great blessing we have within our grasp, the ability to speak to our Lord. When I was younger, I only prayed by myself in the bad times. And now, I still am not taking my time with the Lord like I should. Prayer is an important part of your life.
I found that when I pray every morning and evening, I have peace in my heart, and I sleep well at night. God is with me in the hard times and in the good times. And even when it feels like he is far away, he is really very close! I thank God for our ability to go to him in prayer, because without him, we are hopelessly lost!
Find ways to make a time during the day a prayer time, pray by yourself, pray with the one you love, pray with your family, your siblings, or with a good friend. God is always there, waiting for us to praise him, and to cry out to him in our times of need. He is like a loving father, and all he wants is to help us in our life.
I know now more than ever, that praying with someone who is dear to you, is a great blessing, and is a very peaceful and wonderful moment! Prayer is powerful, but only if you pray! Cry out to the Lord today!

0 comments: