BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday

Loving work?!


Do you have a job?! Do you like your job?! How many of your co-workers do you get along with?
I have two jobs, and I love them both! I work at a McDonald's! I can hear you clapping! :P It's a very nice job, my co-workers are great, they are so much fun, and so are my bosses! You really do need to enjoy the time you spend at work, cause if you don't, it affects you a lot!
I also work as a lifeguard at a pool! Now this job is fun, cause all you have to do is sit high up on a chair, and watch other people swim while you get a sun burn! LOL! I make good friends while I work, and they are always a joy to work with! I hope that you to have a job you find worth while! One of the things I do when God presents an opportunity, is share the Gospel with my co-workers. I don't always get a nice response, but I am still friends with everyone on the force. People trust me, and give me great opportunities to prove my honesty, but without God, I wouldn't be a successful worker. God has really helped me these past couple years! And I hope to stay with McDonald's and the pool, until I get married and start raising a family of my own! That is one thing I know I will like more than work! I hope that in your job God is giving you opportunities to show how good of a worker you are under Christ!

0 comments: