BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday

Healing



Ever wiped out on your bike and scraped yourself up pretty bad? It takes a little bit for it to heal, even if your mom is being a really good doctor. And afterwards, you sometimes have a scar to remind you of your accident.

Well, it's the same with emotional scrapes, they often leave scars in our minds, and we will never fully forget them.

I can say that this hard trial has left a mental wound, and it is still wide open, and it hurts deeply. It has been hard to move on, and I find myself replaying every part of the trial in my mind at night, instead of getting the much needed rest.

I admit, my mind has been absent, and for the first few days, my devotions where neglected. Now, as I pick them up, and what I have left in my life, trying to start afresh, I realize how much God wants my attention.

How do we heal? How do we start over? Well, without God, we will never fully start over the way we should, which could damage our future. God cares, and he wants to help pick us up and help us get our fresh start in life, with him at the center of it! I still don't have the answers I want as far as why this trial had to happen in the midst of something important to me. But I have given it to God. I no longer have any hope to cling to, which I suppose, will help me move on, but never forget. I have stored all my memories from this, and I will remember my friend and trial, with sweet memories of the good times within the short amount of time when I was really really happy! :) I still smile with fondness at the experience and friendship I had, it is an unforgettable moment in my life, a hard healing memory!


0 comments: