BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

One Day


Some people today, look at one year as something big, while a day is mostly meaningless.
But one day can be really important, and it can have a special memory. I can remember important days, but sometimes, the days that are supposed to mean something, are worthless compared to those special moments that are in one day.
In the picture, this day was special to me, I purchased my first car.
Sometimes, it's easy to forget important days. And sometimes its hard to forget days you don't want to remember.
I am trying in vain to forget the day I was separated from a close friend. That day has been the hardest day of my life, so much harder then when my horse was sold.
You can see how one day, can change the outcome of a year. Even just one moment can change a future! So, remember the important years, but cherish the moments!

0 comments: