BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday

Trials



I am going through a trial. How many of us enjoy a trial?! Not a single one right?

The day before my trial began, I was the happiest girl ever, sure of myself and what the future held for me, and fell asleep smiling. When my dad woke me up at 1:30 in the morning, I was too happy to complain that I hadn't gotten any sleep. My dad told me to drive us to town, to go to Perkins where we often went to have father/daughter chat time. What he had to say to me, was something I didn't expect....it left me devastated! I still haven't had another good cry about it, but believe me I cried hard that morning.

I fear to let myself weep for my loss, it makes my heart ache. I'll admit, I am angry, and hurt, and I want to blame someone or something for my suffering. It's been hard to love God in the middle of my grief. What am I going to do?!

I am no longer certain what God has planned for me, I feel like his plan was taken from me, but how can that be?! I am troubled by the fact that the other person involved might not know what I am thinking. And that no matter what the out come is.......I feel helpless! I don't want to talk of the reasons for this trial. I pray that I never have to see another day like this one, and I pray that my friend never has to see another day like this. I lay this all before God, and I have completely let it go. I fear to let myself hope, but it is what I loosely hold on to, praying that God would let this storm pass.
My heart is broken, I want to scream to the heavens, Why God?! Why now?! Why here?! My father believes that God may have a calling on my life. I believe this is true. I am going to place my foot forward, and stir the waters of a ministry, and see if God blesses me with a life of service. I pray though, with my whole heart, that part of God's plan, is my friend! God help me to accept the outcome! Thy will be done!

1 comments:

MelieBug822 said...

As much as I would love to not be able to say this, I have recently been through the worst trials of my life--all within the past year. I don't understand why, and I wish I did. I have recently found comfort in Job 42, where Job says to god "Lord, I know You can do all things; no plan of Yours can be thwarted." Although it is hard for me to understand, as I'm sure it is for you, it is all part of God's plan, and I am anxiously awating the day when I will finally understand all this.
Please know that I am praying for you. If you ever want to talk I'm almost always free. I can e-mail, or IM, or G-talk, or you can call. I can send you my cell number in an e-mail, if you want. Let me know if there's anything I can do!
In Christ,
Amelia