BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday

Church Youth Program



This Saturday I am going to a church youth program! I am really looking forward to it! :D I don't know for sure what all we are going to do, but I do know that we are having homemade pizza for the food! Awesome!

In this picture, I have my softball and glove. I don't often play ball, but when I do get a chance, I really enjoy it! I am continuing to work at McDonald's, I am very busy! I just had a lifeguard meeting for the pool, sounds like this is going to be quite a summer! We also are finishing painting our big girls bedroom! It's pinkish purple! Quite a color, I know! I am looking forward to when it's all done and I can sleep in my own lofted bed again! Aw, I'll sleep really good then! :)

Well, this has turned out to be a varied post, and probably the shortest post I have written! lol I hope you are enjoy reading my blog, and that you will continue to visit! God Bless!

1 comments:

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Running out of things to say eh? Thats going to be fun this saturday! Jesse and I are also going with our Youth group to South Carolina half way between Charlotte and Atlanta! So both our youth groups can play a bunch of sports! Hope to talk to ya soon!