BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday

Missions Trip




My dad has been speaking to me of the possibility that God might have a calling on my life to be a servant of him. My dad also says he is going to send me on a missions trip to another land!

My first reaction to this is excitement on the prospect of being able to see the world! My second reaction, is a feeling of honor and grace, that God might have choosen me for a lifetime of serving him on earth!

I pray that God provides me with a help mate, cause I yearn for a family like I yearn for God's will in my life. I am excited. I am nearing my last year of high school, and I am growing in the Word. I must say I am very unaware of the world, there is very little that I know, outside of the things I have been taught, or have taught myself.

Life is not an easy road in and of itself, but when it comes down to life and death, people choose life. So I to will choose life, living in the word and presence of God.

My trials which rage against me makes it difficult to love the Lord like a should, I feel trapped in my problems. I pray God will save me from more heartache, that may come from this trial which I am going though right now. And I pray that God does choose me to be his instrument! I would rather be a servant of Christ, then spend the rest of my life in a career. I hope that if God's will is that I stay single so as to better serve him, I pray he will help me accept his will for my life, and that he will protect me from the wickedness of this world! Let me run with perseverance the race that is set before me!

0 comments: