BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday

Late Night Surprise!

Being a young teen, I am still under my parent's authority. So when it comes time to go to bed, you get a hug and a kiss from the parent's and are sent to bed, knowing in your mind that Mom and Dad want you to be in bed so they can watch their late night movie together. Well, last night, my dad was at work, and my mom was watching a movie by herself. We had been sent to bed on time, tucked in, and light off. I turned on my book light, to read briefly from two of my books. I then turned on my ipod and nestled under my covers for a peaceful night sleep. Well, I had been sleeping for about an hour, when all of a sudden, my cell goes off, and its one of my friends from work! :O I said, "Hi?" in a groggy voice, and my friend says, " Guess what?!" I am right outside your house, and we want you to come outside and say hi!" Just to let you in on something, it was 11:30 at night when he called! His girlfriend was back from college for a little bit, and she and I were good friends and she wanted to see me really bad! So I go upstairs, and say to my mom, " Mom, I know this is going to sound weird, but a bunch of my friends from work are right outside our house, and they want me to come out and say hi! Would you mind if I went out?" She surprised me by saying sure....so out I went (in my pj's!) to go give hugs and talk for a bit. I ended up talking for a half an hour with them. By the time I got back in bed it was after midnight! What a night! I'll tell you I slept really well for the rest of the night! LOL!