BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

Losing my Best Friend



Have you ever lost a best friend? I have just lost mine. Yesterday I cried harder than I ever have before in a long time. This has never happened to me before, especially with someone I loved and cared about. It hurts more than words can express. We have parted ways, and we will probably never speak to or see each other again.
I don't understand why this had to happen, tears come to my eyes every time I think about it. Again, I find myself wanting to scream to the heavens, WHY?! Why me?! ;(
I enjoyed our friendship more than anything else on earth, and wouldn't trade the time I spent with that person for anything on earth.
In a way, our parting was bittersweet, both of us know we will never forget each other. My mother told me, that allowing myself to love, I opened myself up to pain. It hurts to love, and it hurts even more to part forever.
I sincerely wish my friend every happiness in the world, that God would bless that person with everything good on earth. I will see my friend again, in God's holy presence, in our true home with our heavenly Father.

0 comments: