BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday

Family

Do you have a big family? I am the oldest of 8 children. Does that count as a big family?! Each and everyone of my siblings are very special to me, but don't get me wrong, I have had my bad days with all of them. But they are very special!

Most people these days consider a large family to be a burden, both with money and physical labor. But in my family, each child is a treasure, a gift from God. My dad calls all of us,"his treasures", or his "quiver of arrows". We are all special and unique in our own way, and my parents love us all. We are often told that we are crazy to have such a big family, and that my parents should have stopped having children a while ago. But they are wrong, the love shared in a family is not something to be passed up as too much to ask, it's a wonderful blessing! I want to have children of my own, and I will live my life the way God wants me to with my family. Sure, our family isn't rich, or famous, but we all have a place in heaven with the Lord. And while we are here, we can set an example to people, an example that will change their views on a large family, and faith in Christ!

0 comments: