BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday

Children...a gift from God


How many women these days want to have a child? Why are there things like abortion, adoption, and foster care? Today's world has changed how many people look at children. I have read stories of women who secretly wanted to raise a family, but were to afraid to admit it because it didn't fit today's views! How sad.
I want to have a family more than I want any career. I have told quite a few people about this, and even though I have had people look at me like I am crazy, I am not ashamed, because there is nothing to be ashamed of! Every women should have a longing to have children, and want to raise a family, because children are a gift from God, not a burden!
And yet, babies are aborted every day in the United States. Why would anyone want to take the life of a child?! I will never, ever consider abortion. It is murder, plain and simple.
In the picture above is the youngest of my 7 siblings, Benjamin. He is so precious to me, along with every one of my siblings. I am watching all of my siblings grow up from a small baby into a youth, and I look forward to watching them mature into godly young men and women! My whole family wants to grow up and have a family! We all want children, because they are a blessing! Thank God for the children in our lives! Children are also an indication of how much you and your partner love each other! I could go on and on about this, so just remember, love the children in your life, don't kill them, or their futures!

0 comments: