BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday

That special someone

Have you yet to find that special person you are to spend the rest of your life with? Or have you been bombarded with the world's view of marriage and love?
Today, people don't stay together in marriage like they used to, but look at divorce as an option if things don't go right. God has be taken out of the joining of souls, between a man and a woman who love eachother, and that is why so many marriages fail today.
Are you married, or divorced, or are you like me, who is still waiting for that right person to come along? If you are married, give your marriage to Jesus, he is the only one who will make it really work in the end. If your divorced, ask the Lord to forgive you, and start a new life in his glorious works.
To me, being single for the rest of my life is a scary thought....I long for love, and a family, and a husband. I am sure to some of you, this sounds out dated and silly, cause who wants to get married, especially at a young age! But that is where the world is wrong, marriage is a beautiful union between a man and woman, sacred vows that are to be kept until "death do us part". Most people don't look at marriage vows as being sacred any more, when most people say, "for better or worse" they really only mean, "for the better". Its a sad fact.
If God ever brings that one person I will pledge my life and complete devotion to, I will never forsake those sacred vows, nor will I loose my purity, until the day I say "I do"! I have never been touched, only by the will of God, who loves to guide and protect his children. Is God your heavenly father?! In the picture above is my grandparents. They have been happily married for almost 42 years, and by God's grace have stayed together.
I can see the love between them everytime I go to visit them, and I long to share that same kind of love with a man. Everthing I have learned in life, has been through God, my parents, grandparents and friends. I could probably say that my life started out "easy" compared to some, but its not to late to be washed in God's love and forgiveness!
If you have your partner, love him or her, for God gave you them as a gift, to show how much he really does love you!

0 comments: