BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday

Anger is a good sign


Have you ever witnessed to someone, and have them blow up in your face?! Its scares you half death, and you no longer want to witness cause you are afraid of rejection!
Christian, anger is a good sign! I can say this, cause I have had quite a few anger reactions! Last night, I had an anger reaction. My co-worker Mike is what I would call a very confused and lost young man. He listens to devil worship music. Its repulsing to me, seeing someone listen to the worst demonic music available! But even a soul that seems to be claimed by Satan himself, is hungry for the truth! I brought him through all of the ten commandments, and he had broken all of them! Upon discovering that he had broken all of them, he proceeded to celebrate this "victory". He said he was Satan's right hand man, and began ranting and raving about how much he was looking forward to hell! But I wasn't fooled, he got very quiet, which gave me a chance to ask him if the fact that he was going to hell concerned him, he said no! He said he and the devil would be smoking together when he got there! I told him what hell really was, a place of eternal punishment! He began to yell at me that he didn't care and how he wished I would shut up about hell! He banged things around and stomped around, and I was trying hard not the laugh! Anger is a sign of conviction, and Mike didn't want to be convicted! He went on yelling that he was here to tick the world off!(that was not exactly what he said, I changed the words a little)
He also proceeded to sing about Satan and hell, trying to show that he was unaffected, but I had to try hard not to smile, its an interesting thing to see conviction take someone captive! Christian, we are called be witnesses! The next time someone starts yelling and getting angry, remember, Anger is a good sign! Referring to what I said up top about being scared half to death....what happens when you get scared half to death twice?! Thanks for reading and God Bless!

0 comments: