BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday

The Dark room of Sadness

The Dark room of Sadness?! And your thinking, get real what is that?!
But alot of people will be able to understand this, in fact, alot of people may have experienced this. Life is definitely not all hugs and kisses, alot of the time, the struggles we experience make life seem horribly unfair for some of us. Well, this is the room we go to when we give up. We hide ourselves away from everyone and everything, we may even stop eating and speaking completely. You feel like your in a dark room, alone with no light at all, except the bleak reality that life isn't going the way you expected.
This has been a learning process for me, that no matter what or who you loose, you need to take your problems to God, instead of shutting yourself up in that room. I can say that even now, with the problems I am facing, I want to shut myself up in the room again. Like when I lost that special person, I am tempted to turn my back on my heavenly father, but I know that will only cause more pain....for myself. I love God, that will never change, always, I will love him!
Why I share this with you, is because I believe we all have our "rooms" that we go into when things are really bad. When God is near, and in our hearts, the things that effect us most dwindle out and fade in the light of his perfect holiness. Nail the closed sign on your "room" for good, and turn to God! Thanks for reading and God bless!

0 comments: