BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday

A Happy Heart

Ever heard the saying a merry heart doeth good like a medicine? Well, there is alot of truth to this, and it just happens to be a Bible verse!(Proverbs 17:22)
I find that often God will use me to make other people happy, and I often wish that more people wanted to do the same for me. When I am joyful in spirit, I find that my light heart and joyful spirit will easily rub off on others. My humor is easily set off, which means I have a tendency to laugh out loud with unharnessed pleasure! This has often been my down fall and to my great distress can be quite embarrassing!
I am definitely different from other girls, my looks will often be unkept, nor do I struggle to stay clean when I am outside. Just ask my parents, grass stains, mud streaks, you name it! I love to run with my dog out at my grandparents beef farm. I love taking long walks in the afternoon and early evening. Sometimes we don't feel like being merry and loving, every day presents its own little struggles. As I watch my family pull together as we struggle, I thank God he is with us, without him my family would easily be pulled apart. The ability to laugh is important; without the ability to laugh, we are unable to shake our misery. This last year has been probably the hardest for me out of the ones I remember well. But God still somehow makes it easy for me to be joyful even in he midst of distress and sadness. The next time you see someone who is struggling with a heavy heart, help them, making their heart light and merry with glee. We all need to be able to laugh! Thank you for reading and God Bless!

0 comments: