BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday

There is a God!

Its impossible for someone to look at the world, themselves, their families, and all they have, and not see that there is a God!
I am almost 19, and even though my life has had many turns, many trials, many sorrows, my life has also been full of blessings and loves! I can say that God he definitely protected my soul, I feel like Satan is working over time to tear my life apart, to make me doubt, but God himself protects me! I feel safe in his arms, he loves me like a father, and I couldn't have asked for a better friend.
Even now, past struggles tempt me to feel sorry for myself, and say to myself that I have not a chance in the world, but I know the exact opposite is true! My mom is pregnant with her 9th child, and I am looking forward to caring for another little sibling. I pray God will guard my family from Satan's attacks. I know its only through God's protection that my family is still soundly saved and together! My God keep it so! I love you Mom, Dad, Seth, Rebecca, Sarah, Abbie, Lydia, Luke, and Benjamin!

5 comments:

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Sorry I've been behind on reading your posts. Jesse worked at the gym again for me today.

Kelly said...

Rachel that's so true! I can't believe that your my friend, and even though you seem so far away, to me your just one click on the mouse!

P.s. You would be a great writer!

Country Girl said...

Yes Kelly, life is often unfair about how far away our true friends are, but God can use even the evil internet for good! lol Thank you, alot of people have been saying I would make a good writer, maybe one day i'll write a good book! ;)

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

I agree you'll have to compile all your blog posts into a book.

Also it is very sad that we live so far away :( what 17 hours?! Video chat is awesome though! :D

Country Girl said...

Thanks Andy, I have been considering what you and Kelly have been saying, and I think I will take all of my post and make it into some sort of personal autobiography! I will be sure to give you both a copy once I have finished, but it'll take a while! :P I love you Both! And yes Andy, its unfair we live so far away from eachother! Thank God for video chat! :D