BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday

Best Friends are Wonderful!



Everyday God shows me how wonderful friends really are! They can never be replaced! If I had nothing of value in life, except friends, I know I could still go on! My friends make me feel special, important, smart, and blessed beyond all measure! My friends, Shannon, Andy, Lauren, Laura, Katrina, Gerard, Ming, Ruth, Lydia, Kelly, and all of my other friends are the best gift God could give me, besides my life, and my family! Everyday, I am greeted with a smile, or a sweet little message on windows live saying Good morning and how are you doing? And those awesome emails that tell me how much I am missed, or how excited that friend is to see me on my next trip! My friends know what to say when I am sad, or hurt, cause sometimes they know me better than my own siblings. When God gave us the blessing of friends, he knew what he was doing, and I will always thank God for his priceless gifts he gave to me in friends! Yes my friends, without God, and without you, my world would look very dark indeed! I want to personally thank you from the bottom of my heart, for being a friend to a sinner like me! I do not deserve you, but thank God he has blessed me all the same! A friend is one who will stand by your side, hold you when you cry, and tell you everything is going to be all right, and no matter what may come, your friend is sure to be your chum! Thank you God for the wonderfully blessing of my best friends, bless them to the full Lord, and never leave them! Thank you for reading and God bless!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Rachel! You're the best friend I've ever had in my whole life! You're gonna make me cry!

Country Girl said...

O don't cry! Thanks for the title, I deffinately don't deserve to be called the best friend you have had in your whole life, but I hope I can live up to it! Love you sister, and God Bless!

Love,
Rachgirl

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Who is that cute guy in the picture?!?! jk haha...No but seriously I love your post! Your an awesome friend, I'm glad I got a chance to really meet you again after what 8 years now?!?! You've been such a great friend to me, ttyl! <3 :)
--
Andy

Country Girl said...

You know exactly who the cute guy in the picture is! :D I am glad you love it, you are an awesome friend too and I thank God everyday that he gave us a chance to get back together after sooo long! And Yes it has been 8 years!!! :O Love you so much Andy! I truely don't deserve such awesome friends! :D God bless you my brother!

Love,
Rachgirl <3