BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday

Set Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




































Everyone loves fellowship with friends and family that they love! My life has been lacking fellowship for so long, and I can't help sharing my new found love, in my new brothers and sisters in Christ at our humble gathering at Set Free! Its a building filled with love and praise for God and comfort for one another! This is where I am the happiest to be, with my friends! I have met so many new faces, all of them refreshing reminders of God's love for us! And to see some old friends, who have finally come to Christ, is amazing! How long we have prayed for them, now to see them worshiping God along side us!
God has truly blessed us with this gathering of true believers! Every Saturday we get together just to revel in the grace and mercy of God to the newly saved! To see the ruff characters of this world come to Christ, crying at the mercy of God, is enough to make you shout for joy! Pray for me Christian, as I strive to bring my lost friends at work to the Lord, and I pray I will be able to bring them here, to this small place of humble worship, and great fellowship! My Dad has long prayed for this is well, and he thanks God greatly for bringing us here!
Christian, everyone needs the fellowship of the faith to keep us going! We prayed for this gathering, and God provided! Have you prayed for your fellowship yet?! God is waiting! Thank you for reading and God Bless!

6 comments:

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Set Free looks awesome! I wish I could go! :)

Country Girl said...

You will, I am going to invite you and Shannon over for my birthday month as soon as arrangments can be made...I can't say that it will be this year, as I am using my vacation time that is aloud to come over there in April, but you guys are going to come, cause I want you guys to go too! :D

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Sounds awesome! :D I just can't wait to see you in April though!

Country Girl said...

I can't either!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I see you, I am going to give you a big hug!! Thanks for being my friend Andy! :D I love you! :D <3

Kelly said...

Well put and good pics, except I wish I was looking, I just wasn't up to smiling at the camera. :I
Anyways, great pics!

Country Girl said...

Thanks Kelly! :D Its ok, I like that pic of you, your smiling at least! :P lol See you this Saturday! ;) YAY! :D