BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday

Rich in life!

If you have ever seen the very rich people in the world, they are lacking is several areas! Love, real family, and simplicity!
I have been living in a life a simplicity for some time, and I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to have an amble supply of money and riches. I think I would go insane! I work hard for the money I do have, and its enough for me! But Christian, we are richer that anyone on earth because, we have an eternal place in God's kingdom, where we will live FOREVER!
It doesn't matter how much the rich people have in money, they will leave behind it all when they die, and if they die without Christ, they also lose something even more precious, their soul! Anyone in their right mind wouldn't choose eternal punishment over God's mercy! My family doesn't have much, but we have each other, and we have God! That is enough to pull us through life, as God will provide! Christian, we need to be rich in life, not in earthly things, cause truly, we will live forever! This time on earth is just a tiny section of our whole life, because we will never die in soul! Wow, doesn't that just give you goosebumps?! We are going to live forever! But where we spend eternity depends entirely on our choices during our short time on earth! Cause Christian, sin only lasts for a season!
The reason I post this is because too many people focus on becoming wealthy in earthly riches, while the real riches wait for us in the life after this! Christian, strive to be rich in eternal life, and how much more rewarding will the life after death be! God Bless and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome post and pic! I like it Rachel!!!!

Country Girl said...

Thanks Kelly! :D