BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

An Honest Assessment

What do I mean by an honest assessment? Well, what do you think about yourself? You think your a "good person", good looking, loved by everyone, or a perfect example maybe?
Well, I am not out to get your honest assessment, but I am out to get mine. What you think about yourself will eventually tell you where you really stand.
Over the past several months, I finally see myself for what I am! I am selfish, I love conditionally, I am a lier, I am a murder at heart, I am very proud, I dishonor my parents, I am not worthy of respect or love, and thus I am rejected.
I have failed in so many ways, and yet my family, and my God still love me.....why? I don't deserve anything that I have, I have abused everything so badly! My friends still love me, but they don't know the truth about who I really am. I am a dirty, ugly sinner! I am fighting to get rid of my regard for myself, no one likes a proud person. If anyone that I have harmed in the past reads this, I am sorry, so so sorry about all I have done, and I hope one day you will forgive me! Give me another chance my family, my friends, my God! I don't want to go down, I want to prove with God's help that I am his, and he is mine! God help me die to myself, and give me a new body! Thank you for reading and God bless!

6 comments:

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

Awesome post! Thanks for all your practical posts! I really enjoy them all and they're a big help for me. Thanks for being a great friend! :)

-Andy

Country Girl said...

Thank you Andy! I am glad that they help you! Your the best friend a girl could ask for, thanks for sticking by my side! Love you! :D
-Rachgirl

Kelly said...

Your posts are an inspiration for me! :D
It's good to know that there are other Christians out there.
P.S. I like the pic! :D

Country Girl said...

LOL, My friend Andy would love you forever! I never like my pictures, but he insists that that pic is him ultimate favorite! He always tells me my pics always turn out, I am less than certain! :P lol Yes, having other Christians around is a blessing I enjoy alot! Love to you and your families my Sister Kelly and my Brother Andy!

Love,
Rachgirl

Sumthin' Good Listings said...

lol, Yes its true! :D That one is an awesome picture of you!

Country Girl said...

Your just saying that Andy! But your very sweet just the same! :D Love you buddy! :D