BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday

The Cleaning Day

Do you ever have those days when you mom all of a sudden says, "Ok kids we are not going to do school today, we are just going to clean all day instead!" One pain for another right?! But it is still very rewarding.
We did do school yesterday, but right afterward we were off to work! One part of the work was to go through all of our stuff...I mean ALL of it! Clothes, toys, books, CD's, DVD's, and pictures! Whatever you did not deem worthy to stick around went into the trash, or give away! The only things I really got rid of was clothes, ones that didn't fit any more. Whatever I kept, I rearranged to look nice and neat. This is a picture of my lofted bed, after some remaking and hanging up some pictures! As you can see its my little get away, my tiny alcove where I can hide. It even has a plug in up there so I can take my lab top up there and watch a movie or play some games. After going through the things we had out, we then went through our spring clothes, even though with this snow storm, spring doesn't look any closer. I told my family that our friends who live down in the warmer places are jealous of our snow, and my sister Sarah said, "THEY CAN HAVE IT! Ha ha! I found that funny. We do have way too much snow! You have to at least have all your school work done, and you have gone through all of your belongings, and do your normal house work before your aloud to go and play with friends. Its alot of sacrifice, but if you want to have friends over, its worth it!
I had a great time with my friend Katrina yesterday, and sounds like we are going to get back together today, another snow in day, but school is still here for us home school kids, unfortunately! Ugg! What would we do without our friends to escape to?! I would hate to wonder! Hello to all my friends, both those who are the friends I can talk to, and to those friends who are now only friends in spirit! I love you all, and I hope in time I prove myself worthy to have you all for friends!
I end this cleaning post with a goodbye to all my friends! Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could get all my friends over here at the same time?! That would be awesome! Love you Shannon, Andy, Gerard, Ming, Kelly, Amelia, Katrina, Emily, Laura, Ruth, Lauren, the Petersons, and Lydia! God bless you all, and thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

I like your post! I used to have bunk beds in my room before I got a bigger bed, my friend and I brought our laptops up on top and wrote our stories together!
Besides I'll be posting some of it on my writing blog, go to:

www.writing-for-god.blogspot.com to see!

Country Girl said...

yeah, bunk beds are the only way this family can have enough room for everyone! lol Yeah, its nice to be able to bring you laptop up onto my lofted bed, pretty awesome! I'll check out your other blog, I bet i'll like it! ;) Cya later! :D